The Beta-Carotene/Papain Renewal Serum offers a mild exfoliation for sensitive skin. It is an excellent exfoliant for pregnant or lactating women because of its natural ingredients.
- Improves skin barrier integrity by balancing surface lipids
- Exfoliates to minimize acne and/or impacted pores
- Exfoliates to lessen the appearance of visible wrinkles
- Provides anti-inflammatory-like benefits
- Olivem® (Cetearyl Olivate and Sorbitan Olivate) is a combination of fatty acids that restores and maintains the integrity of the skin barrier.
- Beta-Carotene (D) is an orange pigment found in many plants. It is a very stable antioxidant and is a precursor to Vitamin A. Do not consider beta-carotene to be a “less than” effective ingredient; in addition to vitamin A synthesis for cell protection from lipid peroxidation, beta-carotene has photo-protective properties.
- X-pressin™ (Water, Papain/Carbomer Copolymer, 1,2 Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Algin) 1% is Papain, an enzyme derived from papayas. It digests keratin proteins to help accelerate exfoliation leaving the skin softer and smoother. It is an antioxidant as well as an anti-inflammatory.
- Rosmarinyl Glucoside soothes inflammation and prevents degradation of extra cellular matrix.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice provides pain relieving properties to reduce discomfort associated with acne. It heals, provides hydration and UV absorption protection, and reduces redness.
- Allantoin improves moisture retention, soothes and normalizes the skin, stimulates tissue growth, and provides anti-inflammatory-like benefits.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Olivate, Beta-Carotene (D), Papain, Rosmarinyl Glucoside, Gallyl Glucoside, Caffeyl Glucoside, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Allantoin, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Sorbitan Olivate, Phytic Acid, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Algin, Carbomer, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Alcohol Denat., Alcoho